Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#2 ARE YOU READY TO GET STARTED?

A couple things that are required of you.  You  MUST comment on my blog.  

The more comments I see from you the more I will know you are truly devoted to me.  Your master and goddess.  

Every post you read you shall have to leave me some sort of response.

Next you will have to answer a few questions for me
Don't be a whiny ass pussy about it!   You want my attention?  Then you will do what you are told.  
Do you understand?  GOOD!

Cut and paste this into an email and send it to me.

Real Name:

Preferred Name:

Age:

Location:

Sexual Preference:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Smoke?:

Drink?:

Drugs?:

If So What Kind?:

Do You Drive?:

Are You Employed?:

Piercings?:

Where?:

Tatoos?:

Where?:

Why Are you Applying?:

Tell Me Your Best Qualities:

Worst?:

Darkest Desire?:

Are You Truly Submissive?:

What is the Extent of What You Would Do For Me?:

Weirdest Sexual Thing You Have Ever Done?:

Something You Absolutely Will Not Do:

What Are Your Top 5 Fetishes?:

Do You Own Any Fetish Equipment?:

What Are You Applying For?:
1- Student (Wants to Learn the Life Style)
2- Experimental Submissive (Just Playing Around)
3- A Session Submissive (An Every once in a While Thing)
4- A Relationship Submissive (On a Regular Basis)
5- A Slave To Her Master (100% Devotion)

Please fill out this entire form in detail with dedicated, lengthy answers and email it to  MY EMAIL


absolutely NO refunds of any kind or any denomination!

Level of Devotion
Leave me a message
You pay this money of your own free will for entertainment purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment