Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#3 THE NEXT STEPS

Not only am I your Goddess and master, I am an attention whore.  If you don't give me enough attention I will cast you aside like the pathetic fucking looser you are.  You don't want that now do you?  I didn't think so.  You need to email me AT LEAST daily, if not multiple times per day.  The more attention and money you give me the more often I will give you what you want and respond to your miserable little messages.

You must worship me and ONLY me.  There is not any room for other little sluts in our relationship. (if you are lucky enough to get my approval)

In return for your devotion and submissiveness to my every desire I might, on occasion send you pictures of my delicious tits and fat ass.  I will even let you call me on occasion  (Of course you will have to pay for it.) if you make me happy and are in my favor.  

There are many men who worship me, do you want to be one of them?  Of course you do.  Without me you are nothing.  Without my approval you are nonexistent.  You are going to have to fight and claw your way to the top to be my number one.

Show me how much you want it


Level of Devotion
Leave me a message

absolutely NO refunds of any kind or any denomination! You pay this money of your own free will for entertainment purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment